I was tagged by Zen of Blogging
Here are the rules:
Each tagged person must post ten things about themselves. You have to choose and tag ten people. Go to their blogs and tell them you tagged them. No tag backs.
Okay, here are 10 quirky facts about me:
1. I’m Colombian-American.
2. My grandfather was a politician of a small town in Colombia for quite a number of years. I don’t think that constitutes me as being a ‘debutante’ (by any means) but it sure does raise a few eyebrows whenever I visit family - makes me feel all warm inside.
3. I’m bilingual in Spanish and English. I used to speak Italian but it’s been years and without much practice, ya tend to forget thangs.
4. I have a huge fascination with Southern twangs…I blame Blanche Devereaux & Whitley Gilbert. Damn you ladies and that Southern charm! ;?
5. I’m a rookie vegetarian…six months and still going strong.
6. I’m a huge soccer fan, but oddly only during the world cup. Any other time and I’d be bored to tears.
7. I’m a huge indie film and doc nerd. Does that make me a celluloid snob? Maybe, but I really don’t give a rat’s ass what anyone thinks.
8. I like to think of myself as artistically inclined so anything creative will automatically excite me.
9. Music is my life. Honestly, I can’t think of one moment in my life where music hasn’t been present. It’s as important to me as having limbs. And I don’t put limitations on myself. I’m neither loyal nor disloyal to any particular genre -my musical palette is colorfully endless.
10. I have an odd fascination with the color red. It’s always been that way ever since I was a kid. I know the color red evokes feelings of passion and/or aggression…so I guess that makes me aggressively passionate or passionately aggressive. Either way, it sure as hell makes for interesting conversation, don’t it?
Okay y’all, that’s me in a nutshell. Hope you like it! :P